Crosses show # of SCF past & current members lost in 2021.
▪ Al Tweit—leg strength
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Marianna Wiper—under chronic pain
▪ Olivia Long—living with complications from epilepsy; granddaughter of Jenny & Dave Long
▪ Cathy & Bob Blinn—sister & brother-i-law of Roy Green; Cathy battling metastatic cancer
▪ Parker—grandniece of Allison Weatherhead; fighting acute lymphoblastic leukemia
▪ Bergen Bull—rprayer for increased energy
▪ Jean Rice—fighting cancer
▪ Mike Brannan—extreme back pain
▪ Ellen Rau—walking with cancer
▪ Stephen Rau—recovery from surgery
▪ Rich—brother of Sandra Rogers; eye issues
▪ Nicholas & Michelle Barthelemy—emotiional issues
▪ Lynn Ekstrom—recovery from cancer treatment
▪ Edith Parrish—chronic back pain
▪ Brenda Chapin—recovery; shoulder replacement
▪ Mike Spaniol—coping with paralysis
▪ Doris Brannan—recovery; shoulder replacement
▪ Katie Wayland—living with cancer
▪ Linda Salzer—recovery; knee replacement
Prayer List Updated - October 1, 2021
Pray for our First Responders, Medical Teams, and their family members.
We also lift up for our farmers, fishermen, field workers, truck drivers,
grocery workers, and all who work to provide food for our tables.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lord is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names you want to be remembered,
or names to be removed from both the Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183