Crosses show # of SCF past & current members lost in 2021.
▪ Al Tweit—leg strength
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ Bernadine & Jim Foster—lung & heart issues
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Marianna Wiper—under chronic pain
▪ Olivia Long—complications from epilepsy; granddaughter of Jenny & Dave Long
▪ Cathy Blinn—sister of Roy Green; battling metastatic cancer
▪ Parker—grandniece of Allison Weatherhead; fighting acute lymphoblastic leukemia
▪ Bergen Bull—recovery from slight tear in the esophagus
▪ Jean Rice—fighting cancer
▪ Gail Manary—fighting cancer
▪ Melanie Webb—fighting cancer; daughter of Sharon & Gene Krueger;
▪ Mike Brannan—extreme back pain
▪ Laura Webb—emotional issues
▪ Ellen Rau—continuing battle with cancer
▪ Peter Schneider—recovery from lumbar fusion surgery
▪ Beve Kiekel—recovery from a small stroke
▪ Rich—brother of Sandra Rodgers; eye issues
▪ Nicholas & Michelle Barthelemy—emotional issues
▪ Mary Link—awaiting more tests
▪ Kathy Salquist—severe pain
▪ Carol Thomas—recovery from spine stimulator implant
Prayer List Updated - March 1, 2021
Pray for our First Responders, Medical Teams, and their family members.
We also lift up for our farmers, fishermen, field workers, truck drivers,
grocery workers, and all who work to provide food for our tables.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lord is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names
you want to be remembered, or names to be removed
from both the Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183