▪ Al Tweit
▪ Andrew & Nicholas Barthelemy
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ Bernadine & Jim Foster—lung & heart issues
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Maxford—grandson of Harriet & Max Yandt; Acute Flaccid Myelitis
▪ Marianna Wiper—recovery from another fall
▪ Bill Taylor—fighting cancer
▪ Marianne Arnold—blood pressure issues
▪ Olivia Long—living with complications from epilepsy; granddaughter of
Jenny and Dave Long
▪ Cathy Blinn—sister of Roy Green; battling metastatic cancer
▪ Shirley Smith—heart & lung issues
▪ Al Braemer—heart & strength issues; under hospice care
▪ Cathy Searle—under hospice care
▪ Parker—grandniece of Allison Weatherhead; fighting acute lymphoblastic
▪ Kathy Salquist—MRSA bacterial infection
▪ Bob Vogel—cancer treatment
▪ Brenda Chapin—injured ankle
▪ Carol Friedley—knee replacement
▪ Mike Brannan—back surgery
▪ Susan Sloan—daughter of Joan, fighting cancer
▪ Mike V.—the nephew of Mary Link, accepting his cancer as all Medical protocol
Prayer List Updated - May 1, 2020
Pray for our First Responders, Medical Teams, and their family members.
We also lift up for our farmers, fishermen, field workers, truck drivers,
grocery workers, and all who work to provide food for our tables.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lord is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names
you want to be remembered,
or names to be removed from both the
Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183