Crosses show # of SCF past & current members lost in 2021.
▪ Al Tweit—leg strength
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ Bernadine & Jim Foster—lung & heart issues
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Marianna Wiper—under chronic pain
▪ Olivia Long—complications from epilepsy; granddaughter of Jenny & Dave Long
▪ Cathy Blinn—sister of Roy Green; battling metastatic cancer
▪ Parker—grandniece of Allison Weatherhead; fighting acute lymphoblastic leukemia
▪ Bergen Bull—recovery from slight tear in the esophagus
▪ Jean Rice—fighting cancer
▪ Gail Manary—fighting cancer
▪ Mike Brannan—extreme back pain
▪ Laura Webb—emotional issues
▪ Ellen Rau—continuing battle with cancer
▪ Stephen Rau—treatment for MRSA
▪ Rich—brother of Sandra Rogers; eye issues
▪ Nicholas & Michelle Barthelemy—emotional issues
▪ Mary Link—future abdominal surgery
▪ Carol Thomas—recovery from spine stimulator implant
▪ Barbara Goffrier—recovery from knee replacement
▪ Lynn Ekstrom—recovery from cancer treatment
▪ Carol Friedley— knee replacement recovery
▪ Paul Barthelemy—aortic valve replacemen
▪ Hal Husby—chronic pain
Prayer List Updated - May 1, 2021
Pray for our First Responders, Medical Teams, and their family members.
We also lift up for our farmers, fishermen, field workers, truck drivers,
grocery workers, and all who work to provide food for our tables.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lord is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names you want to be remembered,
or names to be removed from both the Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183