▪ Al Tweit—leg strength
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ Bernadine & Jim Foster—lung & heart issues
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Marianna Wiper—under chronic pain
▪ Olivia Long—living with complications from epilepsy; granddaughter of
Jenny and Dave Long
▪ Cathy Blinn—sister of Roy Green; battling metastatic cancer
▪ Shirley Smith—heart & lung issues
▪ Al Braemer—heart & strength issues; under hospice care
▪ Cathy Searle—under hospice care
▪ Parker—grandniece of Allison Weatherhead; fighting acute lymphoblastic
▪ Kathy Salquist—MRSA bacterial infection
▪ Bergen Bull—slight tear in the esophagus; recovering
▪ Jean Rice—recovery from tumor removal surgery
▪ Dick Chapin—in hospice care
▪ Gail Manary—fighting cancer
▪ Bob Vogel—fighting cancer
▪ Susan Sloan—fighting cancer
▪ Melanie Webb—fighting cancer; daughter of Sharon & Gene Krueger
▪ Mike Brannan—extreme back pain
▪ Elizabeth Stearns—foot pain & balance issues
▪ Dick Mathison—pain & weakness issues
▪ Laura Webb—emotional issues
Prayer List Updated - May 1, 2020
Pray for our First Responders, Medical Teams, and their family members.
We also lift up for our farmers, fishermen, field workers, truck drivers,
grocery workers, and all who work to provide food for our tables.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lord is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names
you want to be remembered,
or names to be removed from both the
Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183