As of our November 19th, 2023 service, we are pleased to let you all know that we will be returning to our regular practices for services.
- Cookies and Refreshments will be served post-service
- The sacrament of Holy community will return to normal
- We still do request that if you don’t feel well or are experiencing persistent coughing, please stay home and go Live Stream.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday each week!
At the October 24 Managing Board zoom meeting, the Board asked that the following strongly suggested guidelines be shared with all of you who will be attending future worship services as precautions and safety measures. It is the hope that our mutual love and care for each other is predominate in our thinking.
- If you don’t feel well or are experiencing persistent coughing, please stay home and go Live Stream.
- At the welcome time, please “elbow-bump” or wave instead of hand shaking.
- Wearing a mask is optional but it does provide the best protection for yourself and others.
- The sacrament of Holy Communion will be received in bread only.
- At the fellowship time, only beverages will be served.